The Alberta Fire Chiefs Association owns this website.
The Alberta Fire Chiefs Association ("The AFCA") either owns the intellectual property rights in the underlying HTML, text, audio clips, video clips and other content ("the Content") that is made available to you on this website, or has obtained the permission of the owner of the intellectual property to use the Content on this website.
You may use this website only if you agree to the following terms.
The AFCA grants to you a limited license to display on your computer, print, download and use all Content that is made available to you on this website, only if you agree to the following terms:
- You will only use the website for personal, educational purposes.
- You will not modify the Content of the website and you will display the Copyright notice and these Conditions of Use on each copy of the website.
- You agree that you will not violate (or attempt to violate) the security of this website by hacking, cracking, mail bombing, mounting a denial of service attack, breaching of etiquette, or any other similar malicious, careless or negligent conduct.
- You agree not to upload content or computer code of any type to this website.
- You acknowledge that you have no right to the intellectual property associated with this website and that you have only a limited right to use this website.
- You acknowledge that The AFCA does not warrant the accuracy or availability of this website.
- You acknowledge that The AFCA is not directly or indirectly responsible for any loss, damage, or injury that you may have as a result of your use of this website.
- You agree to be bound by the laws applicable in Alberta with respect to your use of the website and you agree that any court proceedings relating to your use of the website will take place in the Judicial District of Red Deer.
- You agree to grant the AFCA all intellectual property rights in the content of any e-mail that you send to the AFCA.
If you do not agree to all of these terms, you must log off this website immediately.
The AFCA does not guarantee the quality, accuracy or completeness of any information on this website. This website may include inaccuracies or typographical errors and the information is provided without warranty or condition of any kind ofpurpose. This information will not be disclosed to other public bodies or individuals except as authorized by law.
The City logo is a registered Trademark of The Alberta Fire Chiefs Association. All product names mentioned on this website are the trademarks of their respective owners. All text, graphics, photos, audio and video contained in this website are protected under copyright law.
The AFCA does not endorse any products or services that may be referred to on, or linked to, this website.