Individuals eligible include those involved in the fire service but who may not be eligible for Active Membership.
Persons eligible for Associate Membership include:
- Chief Forestry Officers or other designated heads of Forestry Districts or zones and Safety Codes Officers-Fire of Municipal Affairs or any successor provincial departments;
- Any Elected official of an Alberta Municipality, the CAO of any municipality in Alberta, Chief or Councillors of First Nations and Metis Settlements in Alberta;
Members of a Fire Fighters’, Pre-Hospital care workers’, or related bargaining unit and Members of the Alberta College of Paramedics;
- Persons who are employees of a corporation, partnership, or sole proprietorship interested in the protection of life and property from fire, medical, and other emergency incidents;
- Individual representatives of government bodies or agencies;
- Any person or an employee of an organization interested in the promotion or development of the Fire Service or persons who provide consulting services on a professional basis to the Fire Service or to Association members.
- Associate members enjoy the right to fully participate in the affairs of the AFCA, however are ineligable to:
- Stand for election to the Board,
- Hold office or,
The Earlybird24 code has been applied to your order.
The price for membership is $165.00 now. Members in Canada will be charged 5% GST. starting January 1, 2024.
Membership expires on December 31, 2024.