Town of Slave Lake
The Regional Fire Department is seeking a responsible, professional person with high integrity to join a team of like-minded people.
Under the direction of the Regional Fire Chief, the Maintenance Coordinator is responsible for coordinating, scheduling and carrying out regular maintenance for the fire department’s equipment, vehicle fleet and facilities.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS OF THIS POSITION:
• Grade Twelve (12) or equivalent.
• Must possess Journeyman Mechanic Certificate
o Heavy Duty Mechanic (would be an preferred)
o EVT certification (would be an asset)
• Three to five years experience in preventive maintenance program and mechanics.
• Knowledge of Fire Services equipment and vehicles would be an assist.
• Must possess Alberta Class Three Drivers’ License, Air Brake Endorsement and provide an abstract upon request.
• Working knowledge of computers including competency with the Microsoft office suite, PM Program, database system and outlook calendar.
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
A more detailed description of key responsibilities and candidate requirements is described on our website at www.slavelake.ca
We offer a competitive salary / benefits package
Applications will be taken until a suitable candidate is found.
Send your resume to: Town of Slave Lake, Human Resource Department,
10 Main Street S.W. P.O. Box 1030, Slave Lake, Alberta T0G 2A0
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only candidates invited for interviews will be contacted.