As a global leader in student-managed learning opportunities, we are committed to developing leaders at Lakeland College. It’s something we excel at because of our exceptional team. Their passion and commitment to academic excellence, innovation and achievement is what sets Lakeland apart, as an educator and an employer. Join our team and be part of helping our students take the lead not only into the future, but today.
Instructor, Fire Services
Competition No: 19-2911-001
• Delivering fire fighter, dangerous goods responder programs, and industrial fire fighter programs
• Assisting in advancing the Lakeland College corporate image
• Maintaining equipment and props
• Industry liaison and other related activities
• The ideal candidate will have minimum of ten years of emergency services experience and five years of relevant instructional experience
• Only applicants with NFPA 1041 level 2, NFPA 1001 level 2, NFPA 1021 level 1, with IFSAC/ProBoard certification will be considered
• Ability to instruct other courses leading to NFPA standards such as 1002, 1006, 1031, 1033, 1035, and 1051
This is a Sessional Part-time appointment at the Vermilion campus, commencing April 2019 and ending September 2019.
The competition will remain open until December 31, 2018.
All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply; however, Canadians and permanent residents will be given priority. If suitable Canadian citizens or permanent residents cannot be found, other individuals will be considered. Those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please quote the competition number and send current resume and names of three references to:
Lakeland College Human Resources
(MS Word format or .pdf)