Preparing for class is easy with the resources on this CD-ROM, including:
- Adaptable PowerPoint presentations that provide you with a powerful way to make presentations that are educational and engaging to your students. These slides can be modified and edited to meet your needs.
- Lecture outlines that provide you with complete, ready-to-use lecture outlines that include all of the topics covered in the text. Offered in Word Documents, the lecture outlines can be modified and customized to fit your course.
- Electronic test bank that includes multiple-choice and scenario-based questions, and allows you to originate tailor-made classroom tests and quizzes quickly and easily by selecting, editing, organizing, and printing a test along with an answer key, including page references to the text.
- Image and table bank that provides you with a selection of the most important images and tables found in the textbook. You can use them to incorporate more images into the PowerPoint presentations, make handouts, or enlarge a specific image for further discussion.
- Skill sheets to help instructors track students’ skills and conduct skill proficiency exams.
The resources found in the Instructor’s ToolKit CD-ROM have been formatted so that you can seamlessly integrate them into popular course administration tools.