Your Complete Fire Officer I and II Training Solution!
The National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) and the International Association of Fire Chiefs (IAFC) are pleased to bring you the Third Edition of Fire Officer: Principles and Practice, the next step in the evolution of Fire Officer I and II training. Covering the entire spectrum of the 2014 Edition of NFPA 1021: Standard for Fire Officer Professional Qualifications, the Third Edition includes the following updates:
- Separation of Fire Officer I and II Level content throughout the textbook and student, instructor, and technology resources.
- The latest developments in crew resource management, fire fighter safety and health issues, fireground accountability and rapid intervention practices.
- A reorganization of chapters to improve course delivery, including a new chapter on Rules of Engagement.
- New end-of-chapter tools, including Fire Captain (Fire Officer II) activities and comprehensive case studies that progress within each chapter throughout the textbook.
- All new Voices of Experience essays and Near-Miss Reports.
The following resources will accompany the textbook and help instructors provide their students with an interactive and engaging learning experience:
- Web Tools
- Learning Management System
- Interactive Lectures