Preparing for class is easy with the resources on the Instructor’s ToolKit. The CD includes the following resources:
- Adaptable PowerPoint presentations that provide instructors with a powerful way to create presentations that are educational and engaging to their students. These slides can be modified and edited to meet instructors’ specific needs.
- Lecture Outlines that include all of the topics covered in the text. The lecture outlines can be modified and customized to fit any course.
- Image and Table Bank- Offers a selection of the most important images and tables found in the text. Instructors can use these graphics to incorporate more images into the PowerPoint presentations, make handouts, or enlarge a specific image for further discussion.
- Detailed lesson plans keyed to the PowerPoint presentations with sample lectures, lesson quizzes, and teaching strategies.
- Teaching tips and ideas to enhance your presentation.
- Answers to all end-of-chapter student questions found in the text.
- Test Bank that contains an abundance of multiple-choice questions and allows instructors to create tailor-made classroom tests and quizzes quickly and easily. An answer key with page references to the text is also provided.