Preparing for class is easy with the resources on the
Instructor’s ToolKit DVD, including:
- Adaptable presentations in PowerPoint format that provide instructors with a powerful way to create presentations that are educational and engaging to their students. These slides can be modified and edited to meet instructors’ specific needs.
- Skill Drill presentations from the textbook in PowerPoint format.
- Detailed lesson plans keyed to the PowerPoint presentations with sample lectures, lesson quizzes, and teaching strategies.
- Test Bank that contains an abundance of multiple-choice questions and allows instructors to create tailor-made classroom tests and quizzes quickly and easily. An answer key with page references to the text is also provided.
- Key Image Review offering a selection of the most important images and tables found in the text. Instructors can use these graphics to incorporate more images into the PowerPoint presentations, make handouts, or enlarge a specific image for further discussion.
- Skill Evaluation Sheets help document hand-on skills performance.
- ProBoard Assessment Matrix.
- Answers to the end-of-chapter student questions found in the text.