CO Detector - Battery Operated Carbon Monoxide Alarm

co400_cobattery9vbasic_angle-2100px

Product Information

Carbon Monoxide is an orderless, tasteless, and invisible gas that can fill your home and is extremely deadly if it’s not detected as early as possible.

The First Alert CO detector is a battery powered alarm that can be used anywhere in your home and should especially be present in areas like garages, rooms with a fireplace or gas stove, and anywhere people sleep. If CO levels rise while your family is sleeping it’s extremely important that the alarm is close and loud enough to wake everyone up to evacuate the home.

This wireless CO detector from First Alert uses an electrochemical cell to accurately detect and alert you if CO levels increase in your home and being battery powered means you can place these just about anywhere and you’ll have the peace of mind knowing that your family is protected even if the power goes out. There is no complicated setup or configuration required - Simply put the batteries in and the device will start working to detect elevated levels of carbon monoxide automatically. 

These units can be wall or ceiling mounted with the included hardware and the batteries are easy to replace without needing to take the unit down. An internal timer will alert you when the CO detector is ready to be replaced and should be expected to last between 5 and 7 years.

Key Features & Details:

  • Uses the most advanced electrochemical carbon monoxide sensor available
  • Battery powered for complete wireless operation
  • Silence button to manually stop the alarm
  • Test button to ensure CO detector is in good working order
  • Loud 85-decibel alarm
  • Powered by a 9-volt battery (included) or 2 AA batteries
  • Low power warning
  • End of life timer to let you know when the unit needs to be replaced
  • Quick battery replacement with the hinged cover design 
  • 7-year limited warranty in Canada
$20.93 (Including 0% tax) each